Homemade Peach Pie
- Frozen pie crust-pack of 2
- 3cups of peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat oven to 400
- mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon. sprinkle half of it into one pie crust
- put peaches in the pie crust with the sugar concoction
- place other pie crust on and sinch edges(helps if your fingers are wet with water)
- put rest of sugar concoction on top of pie
- make slits with a fork
- put butter on top
- bake for one hour at 400 degrees
Put CoolWhip on top! So yummy!!!
Instead of writing an entry today, I have questions actually.
1. Why is it so hard to write about yourself? and your experiences?
2. Why do we care so much what we write affects/impacts other?
3. Why do we edit what we write?
4. Why do we focus on the quality of our writing when it should be about writing for yourself?